Limón Mestre provides integral solutions, through personalized and continuous advisory, always resorting to the available technology in our wide range of specialties.
Our Mission is to provide useful, timely and reliable information that helps make goal-oriented decisions.
Our vision is to be a milestone firm, recognized for its global experience and its talent to provide the best solutions.
TRUST · EXCELLENCE · INNOVATION
Alberto D. Limón Mestre
- Alberto holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. Along his career he has advised numerous companies from all sectors.
- He has specialized in auditing of Mexican affiliates of multinational groups. He is certified by the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants.
- Alberto is a member of the Mexican Institute of Finance Executives, has held different positions in the Mexican Employer Confederation, and is an advisor of the Italian Chamber of Commerce of Mexico.
Pablo Limón Mestre
- Pablo holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Universidad Iberoamericana, a tax diploma from the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, and a Diploma on International Taxation provided jointly by Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México and Harvard University.
- He is certified by the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants, and a member of its Tax Research Committee.
- Pablo has specialized in tax planning for businesses and individuals. He has structured investments for diverse multinational companies landing operations in Mexico and has been involved in cross border transactions for Fortune 1000 companies.
- He is an active member of the American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and is currently the President of Mexico’s City Rotary Club.